hello peoples! This blog is a attempt for me to not feel so alone in this world with my bipolar! im hoping to get positive feedback to lift my spirts at times when i need it the most! :) i love you!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

hey again haha

hello!

so i know i just posted a blog but im new at this so theres a few things i forgot to ask and mention. im tottaly brand new at this blogging thing...so i have no idea what im doing! so id love to read other peoples blogs with bipolar and this sounds like a simple thing to do but im retared and dont know how to do it so directions please! haha gosh i feel dummb! and to go on about me personally. in the last year of struggling to find out what was going on i was hospitalized and treated for depression and anxiety (one thing youll find out about me is i CANT spell) and obviously they didnt do anything for me. iv lost my best friend and other friends cuz they think of me and a phyco or somethin i donno. im broke and now so are my parents for taking care of me. the biggest problem i would love to see get better is my spending habbits and sleeping patterns. i would have to say i dont mind when i have my "manic" moments cuz i get tons done around the house and at work! but my doctor tells me that will go away :( oh another thing that i would love to change is for some odd reason the way i cope to settle down when im really hyped up is picking at my skin! i hate it i already im not very proud of the way i look and it dosent help im covered in scares now. my legs and arms are what i pick at and it looks like i got attacked by a swarm or bugs or something! and i would love to go to school but no onw relizes how hard it is to concentrat on someonw talkking when my head is thinking of ten things already! anyways my arm is starting to hurt from typing already for some reason so ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading and giving me feedback! this is the reason im doing this...to not feel alone! love you!