hello peoples! This blog is a attempt for me to not feel so alone in this world with my bipolar! im hoping to get positive feedback to lift my spirts at times when i need it the most! :) i love you!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

hey nice to meet ya

hey people!

im stephanie...shnay is my alter ego im 21 and i just got diagnosed with bipolar. when i found out thats what has been going on with me for the past year instead of being upset i was glad to have an answer but now im kinda scared. im starting a med called Geodon and i have some questions about it...i hope to have answers from real people that use this med too. :) i wanna know is this going to tottally change who i am? i mean besides my exteam highs and lows i wanna know the same girl is still going to be here. and the first couple days of this med sounds so scary...is it going to be as bad as they say? and one last qustion so i have bipolar am i sposed to say "so what" or "now what?"

love,
  shnay

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading and giving me feedback! this is the reason im doing this...to not feel alone! love you!