hello peoples! This blog is a attempt for me to not feel so alone in this world with my bipolar! im hoping to get positive feedback to lift my spirts at times when i need it the most! :) i love you!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

tick tock tick tock

so ahhh still waiting for geodon to kick in so i can get some shut eye and its not happening. instead of it calming me down iv reved up. its frustrating! my dog is lovin it cuz iv went for 2 runs to try to get rid of some energy but so far no luck. and i read some horror stories about geodon an the side effects it has and lucky me i havnet gotten any so far. i guess thats a good thing but i wish it woulda made me sleepy. im sposed to go  on a big family camping trip tomarrow but im hoping not to be dead tired by then. i donno my mood is so up and down that maybe ill be raring to go. im really intrested to find other people with theses same issues i know its only been a couple hours since i started my blog but when your in this manic kind of mood you get antsy. i wanna hear feedback so bad i could yell about it haha in a good way! im so mad right now tho! just that i cant seem to calm down. i read on someones blog that they felt like the energizer bunny and yeah id say id have to agree at the moment. does anyone have any tricks they use to calm down? i mean obviuosly running aint doing anything for me...eek. i feel like this bipolar is getting worse by every min that goes by. i know i just started meds for it but waiting is not something i handle very well. and another ? how do i advertize my blog more? and is there any bipolar chat rooms?

love, the engine that could

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading and giving me feedback! this is the reason im doing this...to not feel alone! love you!