hello peoples! This blog is a attempt for me to not feel so alone in this world with my bipolar! im hoping to get positive feedback to lift my spirts at times when i need it the most! :) i love you!

Friday, July 1, 2011

not too many

so im pretty sad to see nothing happening so far with this blog. :( i donno i guess i was just reaching out for some kind of sanity. i know its only been a day but cheese and rice! i thought id catch on more and id have some bipolar buddies to chat with to get some answers. its about 95 degrees out today and im sweating my buns off! the only good thing about that is its making me tired me and my doggie took a nice hour nap...but now im hoping i can fall asleep later too. im lovin reading other peoples blogs, its really nice to know im not alone in this. it helps to make me feel okay about it. i feel blessed to not have such a extreem case as other people i read about. but my heart goes out to anyone that has it cuz if it has effected your life the way it has mine i just wanna say i love you and hold on. i used to think about death a lot but now its getting better im just...and these blogs are helping a lot. i think iv said that before but its very true.

love, stephy

2 comments:

  1. It took me over a year to get to know fellow bloggers so take it easy. It doesn't just happen overnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for letting me know i have no idea what im doing when it comes to this blogging stuff! i know i was expecting a lot its just really hard for me to wait! haha love sent out to you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading and giving me feedback! this is the reason im doing this...to not feel alone! love you!